摘要：今天我们来聊聊高考英语试题及答案,以下6个关于高考英语试题及答案的观点希望能帮助到您找到想要的教育知识。本文目录《2020年全国高考I卷英语高考真题及答案 百度网盘》epub下载在线阅读全 ...20
21. Jim sold most of his things. He has hardly ______ left in the house.
A. anything B. everything C. nothing D. something
22. My parents live in a small village. They always keep candles in the house _____ there is a power cut.
A. if B. unless C. in case D. so that
23. —Did Alan enjoy seeing his old friends yesterday?
—Yes, he did. He ________ his old friends for a long time.
A. didn’t see B. wouldn’t see C. hasn’t seen D. hadn’t seen
24. George couldn’t remember when he first met Mr. Anderson, but he was sure it was ________ Sunday because everybody was at _________ church.
A. /; the B. the; / C. a; / D. /; a
25. The children went home from the grammar school, their lessons _______ for the day.
A. finishing B. finished C. had finished D. were finished
26. —Now let’s move on to another topic. Do you follow me?
A. No, I am not B. Yes，I will C. No, I haven’t D. Yes, perfectly
27. It is not who is right but what is right _________ is of importance.
A. which B. it C. that D. this
28. Leonardo da Vinci(1452-1519) _________ birds kept in cages in order to have the pleasure of setting them free.
A. is said to be buying B. is said to have bought
C. had said to buy D. has said to have bought
29. —What do you think we can do for our aged parents?
—You _______ do anything except to be with them and be yourself.
A. don’t have to B. oughtn’t to C. mustn’t D. can’t
30. Human facial expressions differ from those of animals in the degree _______ they can be controlled on purpose.
A. with which B. to which C. of which D. for which
31. She’s having a lot of trouble with the new computer, but she doesn’t know whom to _________.
A. turn to B. look for C. deal with D. talk about
32. —Do you have any idea what Paul does all day?
—As I know, he spends at least as much time playing as he _______.
A. writes B. does writing C. is writing D. does write
33. When I called you this morning, nobody answered the phone. Where _______?
A. did you go B. have you one C. were you D. had you been
34. _______, his idea was accepted by all the people at the meeting.
A. Strange as might it sound B. As it might sound strange
C. As strange it might sound D. Strange as it might sound
35. —I’ve studied growing plants as one of my interests. Could I make some suggestions?
A. You will make it B. Go right ahead
C. Don’t mention it D. Take it easy
第二节 完形填空(共20小题；每小题1. 5分，满分30分)
In the clinic, I asked if Michael could be retested, so the specialist tested him again. To my ___36___, it was the same score.
Later that evening, I ___37___ told Frank what I had learned that day. After talking it over, we agreed that we knew our ___38___ much better than an IQ(智商) test. We ___39___ that Michael’s score must have been a ___40___ and we should treat him ___41___ as usual.
We moved to Indiana in 1962, and Michael studied at Concordia High School in the same year. He got ___42 ___ grades in the school, especially ___43___ biology and chemistry, which was a great comfort.
Michael ___44___ Indiana University in 1965 as a pre-medical student. Soon afterwards, his teacher permitted him to take more courses than ___45___. In 1968, he was accepted by the School of Medicine, Yale University.
On graduation day in 1972, Frank and I ___46___ the ceremony(典礼) at Yale. After the ceremony, We told Michael about the ___47___ IQ score he got when he was six. Since that day, Michael sometimes would look at us and say ___48___, “My dear mom and dad never told me that I couldn’t be a doctor, not until after I graduated from medical school!” It is his special way of thanking us for the ___49___ we had in him.
Interestingly, Michael then ___ 50___ another IQ test. We went to the same clinic where he had ___ 51___ the test eighteen years before. This time Michael scored 126, an increase of ___36___ points. A result like that was supposed to be ___ 52 ___.
Children often do as ___ 53___ as what adults, particularly parents and teachers, ___ 54___ of them. That is, tell a child he is “___ 55___,” and he may play the role of a foolish child.
36. A. joy B. surprise C. dislike D. disappointment
37. A. tearfully B. fearfully C. cheerfully D. hopefully
38. A. student B. son C. friend D. doctor
39. A. argued B. realized C. decided D. understood
40. A. joke B. mistake C. warning D. wonder
41. A. specially B. strictly C. naturally D. carefully
42. A. poor B. good C. average D. standard
43. A. in B. about C. of D. for
44. A. visited B. chose C. passed D. entered
45. A. allowed B. described C. required D. offered
46. A. missed B. held C. delayed D. attended
47. A. high B. same C. low D. different
48. A. curiously B. eagerly C. calmly D. jokingly
49. A. faith B. interest C. pride D. delight
50. A. looked for B. asked for C. waited for D. prepared for
51. A. received B. accepted C. organized D. discussed
52. A. imperfect B. impossible C. uncertain D. unsatisfactory
53. A. honestly B. much C. well D. bravely
54. A. hear B. learn C. expect D. speak
55. A. wise B. rude C. shy D. stupid